Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy November!

It's hard to believe Matt and I have been married for a year already. Well, almost. Our anniversary is Sunday (the 15th), so to celebrate we're going to Cleveland. We picked Cleveland nearly 6 months ago when Matt found cheap tickets to the game on the 16th. Not only is it the day after our anniversary, but it's going to be on Monday Night Football! Be sure to watch for us on TV - we'll be the two Browns fans on the 3rd deck in the corner. I'm sure you won't be able to miss us (haha).

This time of year always seems to go so quickly for me. In fact, the last couple of weeks have seemed to fly by, despite our wide-open schedule. Here are a few activities I've found to keep myself busy around the apartment:

Stacking the Mannatech pills that were sitting on our coffee table (I hadn't gotten around to putting them away):




...and watching them fall:




Borrowing 3 of the 4 Twilight Saga books from the library:



...and then reading them so quickly I wanted to read the 4th book before it came in to the library. I kind of broke down and talked Matt into buying the 4th book for me on his Kindle (it was half the price of even one of the books):

 

Watching Matt's Xbox avatar play with his pom-poms:

 


We'll see what the rest of the month has in store for us and what other ways I can keep myself entertained around the apartment...

I'm so excited for the holidays coming up! This is my favorite time of year...it's cold, wintery, Christmasy...there are 2 holidays within 2 months that call for delicious food. Plus it looks like we'll be able to see family for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. Of course, thinking about Christmas gets me thinking about that song we used to sing in Sunday School ("Christmas comes but once a year, I wish it could be more..."). But it still seems a bit too early to start in on the Christmas wonderfulness. Perhaps after Thanksgiving...

No comments:

Post a Comment