Saturday, June 26, 2010

Photo A Day & Bill Cosby


I did it! One picture every day for a year. Yes, the year officially ended 21 days ago on June 5, but this is the first chance I've had to upload the pictures on Facebook and mention it. Looking back I really like a lot of the pictures I took, although there were a lot of dull ones mixed in. Here are a few of my favorites:










Other quick updates:
  • We saw Toy Story 3 last night. It was really good. I really liked it. Matt thought it was good, too, although I liked it more. I also kind of made Matt watch Dear John with me. That one was better than we both expected. I thought it would be cute and cheesy, but it really wasn't cheesy at all...and as a viewer I really did care about the characters. The drama created was pretty realistic, too.
  • I won tickets to see Bill Cosby in Seattle! He is a very funny man, and the seats were incredible - we were close enough we could see his facial expressions without the screen. Look at how close we were:

I'm sure there are other updates I should share, but I better get going because I have things to do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment