Tuesday, October 5, 2010

BSG, Guests, Pictures

I have recently become obsessed with Battlestar Galactica. I'd never seen it before (although I've wanted to), so when one of my friends mentioned it and lent me the DVDs it completely took over all my free time. I'm really liking it. I'm almost done with the third season and am excited to see how the show and characters progress.



In other news, Matt's brother and his friend are visiting right now. It's fun to see them, and is providing a nice excuse to visit a few of my favorite restaurants - including Happy Teriyaki #3 and Brewery City Pizza. We've also been having fun with our toy shotguns.




And finally, here are a few new photos:





Feel free to follow my full 365 Project at http://365project.org/eksidley/365.

No comments:

Post a Comment