Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Your Opinion, Please

Would you mind giving me some feedback?

Lately I've been thinking about the idea of starting another blog. Not to replace this one, but to instead be about something specific. This blog is basically a random stream of my thoughts about whatever is going on in my life, which is great for a few people that know me and care (especially those that live farther away that I don't talk to very often), and I plan to continue using it, but I kind of want to start one that's all about one subject. In addition to giving me something to learn more about, it would give some of the posts I write more focus.

I have a few ideas floating around, but nothing has really jumped out at me. I think of myself as someone that dabbles a bit in various subjects, and I find it interesting to learn a little bit about different things...perhaps that's an idea to run with? A blog that chronicles what I'm learning? Or should I go in a completely different direction? Do you have any insight for me? What subjects do you think of when you think of me?

Photo Credit: mrsdkrebs

No comments:

Post a Comment