Saturday, August 20, 2011

It's That Time...

It's that time of night again. That time when I want to stay awake, but I really know I should go to sleep. The result of which is usually me writing about random things.

We went to the Tacoma Rainiers game with the youth group tonight. It was a lot of fun! I totally forgot to take pictures, though...and my camera was sitting in my purse. Maybe next time? Regardless, we still had a great time hanging out, watching the game and seeing fireworks at the end.


I've started re-reading the Circle series by Ted Dekker. It's a fantastic trilogy. Well, technically there's a 4th book too, but I never got around to finishing that one. I just couldn't get into it...anyway, the original trilogy is so good! I don't want to give too much away, so I'll just say that it's worth your time to read. If you want to know more, read the description on Amazon (I don't think it gives away any spoilers).

I've been rewatching Star Trek: The Next Generation on Netflix recently, too. That's also been fun. I remember so much from childhood, but understand so much more now. It adds another level of depth to the characters I met as a young lass. Plus it takes me back to when a roommate from college and I watched them (although I don't think we made it through all 7 seasons).

I'm going to cut myself off from writing random thoughts and updates. It's time for bed. I have plans to be productive tomorrow and I want to see them come to fruition!

No comments:

Post a Comment