Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pictures!

This one isn't mine, but I love this picture by huffmans. It's a combination of two of my favorite things - rain and Disneyland.


I've really been loving polar bears a lot recently, too. Here are a couple of adorable photos I saw online that I just needed to share (one by Per Breiehagen and one by kayarebee).


And here are a few of my favorite photos I've taken recently:

















Random side note: Apparently I published 27 posts in 2009 and 26 in 2010. Interesting, especially as I started this blog over halfway through 2009. Apparently I tapered off last year. My goal is to post a little bit more regularly, although blogging also isn't a major priority so when I get busy it falls away. Anyway...we'll see how this year goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment