Thursday, January 20, 2011

Three 5-Second Movie Reviews

1. Have you seen The King's Speech yet? Because you should. We saw it last night, and I really, really liked it. It's a great story with believable characters, fabulous acting and some humor sprinkled in. Colin Firth, Geoffrey Rush and Helena Bonham Carter were absolutely fantastic. Here's the trailer:



2. Another recent movie we saw was True Grit. Although I'm not really into westerns, I heard it was worth seeing, and after Matt saw it with the guys and told me I'd like it I was sold. It was also a good story with fabulous acting. It's worth seeing at some point as well, although I liked The King's Speech better.



3. The third recent movie I've seen is The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. As a fan of the books, I try to approach each movie as a separate movie so I'm not disappointed or thrown by changes. With that in mind, I liked it. Yes, they changed a few things. They always change a few things. But it was a fun story and worth seeing at some point (although you can probably wait until it comes out on DVD).

No comments:

Post a Comment