Thursday, September 9, 2010

Another Year Older

I just had a birthday! The whole getting older thing isn't really a big deal to me, but it's fun to celebrate. I loved all the gifts Matt got me this year. On top of delicious goodies and expandable animals, he splurged and got me Firefly on DVD:




The shark (Schroeder) and octopus (Olivia) are already soaking and growing - I'm having so much fun with them! I'm also trying to ration myself on the sweets, and have been successful so far.


We were able to celebrate over the past couple nights, too - last night at Brewery City Pizza with some local friends and tonight with cake at our Life Group. There were a few very generous friends that gave me unexpected gifts as well - gift cards, flowers, cookies, candy, etc. It was so fun to spend time with friends, and overall a very good birthday!


This year's photo a day project has continued to go well (we're now on day 9). Here are a few of my recent favorites:


September 6, 2010


September 7, 2010


September 9, 2010


And this one wasn't one of my official "photo of the day"s, but I liked the way it came out:







No comments:

Post a Comment