Thursday, September 2, 2010

I Like to Blog, I Like to Blog...

You know, every time I blog I tell myself I'm going to do it more regularly. I like to blog. But for some reason it just doesn't get done. Yes, it's probably because I have a lot of other things going on that seem to take priority, but isn't blogging one of those things you just kind of fit in because you want to? That's what it is for me at least...

Would you do me a favor and go to http://bit.ly/aU6Aa0 to vote for Daddy O's Burgers? It's for the Best of Western Washington and they make awesome burgers (plus Matt works there). You have to register, but all it takes is your email address and unchecking a few boxes. It really is super-easy. Any votes you can give would be greatly appreciated! 

Did I mention we got to set off fireworks this past 4th of July at our friend's mom's house. It was so much fun to watch how excited Matt was to set them off! Here are a few pictures our friend gave us (the last one is me spectating):


You know, I kind of missing taking a picture every day. I think I'll start that up again. Maybe today would be a good day...September 1. It's always nice to start at the beginning of the month.

Speaking of which, my birthday is a week from today. I'm happy to send my mailing address for all of you sending me packages. Haha. I don't know what we're going to do, but it'll be a nice excuse for cake - funfetti of course.

Okay, I really can't stay up too late, so I'm going to stop myself now. Because I could go on...but I'm really going to stop for tonight. Hopefully I'll make it back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment