Friday, August 14, 2009

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...

At the moment I'm torn - should I watch Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip (which I haven't seen since it originally aired) or read Harry Potter (which I finally started after watching the movies)? I'm too indecisive to make decisions like this sometimes...which is why I decided to blog instead.

The topic of discussion today will be another one of my favorite things: My BuzzBee Ruff Stuff Air Blasters Double Shot Blaster Gun. Matt purchased one from Target a few months ago after he played with them at his cousin's house, and I bought mine not long after. They shoot pretty well. One of my favorite features is that when you open the barrel the shells pop out. There's even room to store up to four extra darts and shells in the butt of the gun, so you can refill in the heat of battle. I don't know if Target still carries them or not, but we were able to get them for about $15 each, and then a $5 refill pack - so we always have plenty of ammo around just in case we launch into a spontaneous battle.

On that note, I think I'm going to go read for a while. I'm glad procrastinating helped me make that decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment