Friday, November 19, 2010

Just 8 More Months...

I am an impatient person. One of the several phrases my dad used to tell me over and over and over again was, "stick around and find out," due to my impatience and compulsive need to know what's going on at all times (although, amazingly, I really do like surprises). Anyway, I'm not a patient person, and I think one of the hardest things for me at the moment is that I need to wait until JULY to see the conclusion of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Yes, I've read the book and knows what happens, and yes, I know I signed up for this...but I just want to see it now! 


Part 1 of the movie was really good. I thought they did a good job of sticking to the book and setting up Part 2, in addition to backtracking some of the parts they skipped in previous movies. There are a few things that would likely be confusing if you haven't read the books, but I don't see how they could explain them and keep the movie under 3 hours. I won't give away any spoilers for those of you that haven't read the book and don't know what happens, but I will say that I laughed, I cried and I jumped a few times during the 2.5 hours. And I want to see it again.


For those of you that haven't happened to see a trailer, here you go:


No comments:

Post a Comment