Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What's Your Favorite Color?

Earlier today I stumbled across an article on Yahoo about what your favorite color signifies. I tend to be fairly skeptical of generalizations that articles like these tend to show, but the explanation for people that like blue fit me incredibly closely -

Blue is a color of clarity, communications and charm. And regardless of the shade, this hue says: “I like to be understood.” On the downside, under stress, a “blue” person can send mixed messages, have trouble making up their mind, or just space out during conversations.


I'd say that's pretty true of me...


To take it a little further, I decided to take a look at Matt's favorite color: Green.


Here is the heart of the matter: green is the color of love...green is about expansive, humanistic love and acceptance...This person has a warm heart. Passion is probably in there somewhere, buried under their integrity and honor.


Interesting, huh? How accurate is the description for your favorite color?

Photo Credit: Kain Kalju

No comments:

Post a Comment