Friday, July 29, 2011

The Last Few Years

I just spent about a half hour reading through old posts. It was fun! I started this blog a little less than 2 years ago. Reading through the posts from the beginning to now was like briefly visiting the last couple of years. It's fun to reminisce and get nostalgic, even if it's a shorter period of time.

I'm super excited because next weekend will probably take me back a few years, too. One of my best friends from college is getting married!! I'm so excited and can't wait.

As much as I miss my high school and college friends being around, I really love where I am now. The last year and a half has brought some new friends that have started to become close friends and have become such a blessing.

I know it's easy to wonder what life will be like 20 years from now, but I wonder what it'll be like 2 years from now. Just seeing how far we've come in the past few years has really made me realize that, although the changes along the way are small, it's possible to see growth in even just a couple of years.

Apparently I haven't grown out of avoiding bedtime and late-night blogging, though...maybe in a few more years??

No comments:

Post a Comment