Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July! What do you have planned for the day?

Matt & I will be heading up to a friend's house to hang out with them for the afternoon / evening. Last year these friends introduced us Matt to the excitement of setting off fireworks, so I'm sure the evening will include a few explosions. At least it's legal and the friend we're visiting has 3 acres of land :)
Matt setting off fireworks with our friends last year
Last night, Matt started teaching me how to do the scorebook during a baseball/softball game. I mention that because baseball is American. Anyway, my dad used to keep score when we'd go to games so I've understood the basics before, but never actually filled out a book myself. Granted this will probably mean I get to keep score during our church softball games...but it's a useful skill, right?

Regardless of what you do, I hope your 4th of July is a great one! Want to know more about America and Independence Day? Check out this fun infographic.

No comments:

Post a Comment