I had a hankering to redesign my blog tonight. I think, despite how nice this summer has been, I'm ready for fall (hence the leaves on the sides).
- Everyone else stops complaining about the cooler weather and rain because it's "expected."
- My birthday!
- The colors of the leaves changing colors.
- TV shows start up again.
- Our anniversary!
- It means Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming.
- Football season (although this has potential to be bad depending on how well my teams play - Go Browns! And go Cal Bears!).
- Baseball playoffs (also dependent on how my team is doing - Go Giants!).
- The air feels crisp and cool.
- It tends to rain more often.
I think I also like fall because it's the time I associate with new beginnings, probably due to when school starts each year. Even though I don't get summer break anymore, I tend to make my goals in the fall instead of January 1 like everyone else.
Do you look forward to fall, too, or am I alone in this??