Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Someday I Want To See...

Israel! Okay, I know I haven't done one of these posts in a while (looking back, the last one was in October 2009 - wow). Anyway, I would love to visit Israel for a couple of reasons:

  1. It just so happens one of my best friends from high school lives there. Just from her talking about what life is like for her, I think it would be really eye-opening to visit an area so different from the communities I've personally experienced.
  2. I think it would be a great way to put various Bible stories into perspective. I'm more of a kinetic learner, followed by visual, so physically seeing and experiencing the region would go a long way for me.
Matt and I actually talked about visiting Israel on our honeymoon, although it didn't work out. Maybe someday we'll have an opportunity to check it out, though. 

Have you ever been to Israel? What are the must-see or must-do locations & activities you experienced?

No comments:

Post a Comment