Friday, August 26, 2011

Recent Life Updates

I just realized I've posted more posts this year than last year...and it's not even September yet! Just a quick update on my life and random thoughts recently:

  • We've started on going for evening walks. I don't know why, but this makes me feel like a grownup. Maybe because it seemed like there were always adults going for walks around dinner time in my neighborhood growing up?
  • Last weekend our church had a baptism service at Black Lake. The weather was actually warm enough to play in the lake afterwards, too. Here are a few pictures I took:



  • We saw Rise of the Planet of the Apes earlier this week. It was pretty good. By the end I was emotionally attached to the main ape (Caesar) and the main character.
  • The other day I tried an ice cream substitute made out of coconut milk. It was really good! I'm excited to try their other flavors 
  • This weekend looks like it will be a good one! Here are a few things I'm looking forward to (in no particular order) 
    1. The Garlic Festival in Chehalis is this weekend.
    2. Blackberry Blast this Sunday at church.
    3. AND My mother-in-law is coming up to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment